This Early Day Motion (EDM 2382) was brought to my attention only today. John Hemming MP, once again, spells things out as they are:
- the panel was not representative
- family court decisions have nothing to do with reality
- campaigning groups haven’t been taken into account
- financial dependence on the family court system plays the tune.
You are invited to sign the petition that builds on this EDM 2382.
You can also write to your MP inviting him/her to join the small gang of 12 MPs so far who understand what’s going on in family courts, by signing EDM 2382.
And you can support your letter with our submissions to the Education Select Committee that is currently investigating ‘child protection’.
And once you’re into browsing EDMs (great way of finding out what MPs are interested in and are supporting), do note that by today, John has tabled 23 EDMs and supported 754. EDMs seem to be the best campaigning tool that MPs have at their disposal.
- Camilla Cavendish’s 10-Point Plan before the Education Select Committee (victims-unite.net)
- Say it in 1 min 20 secs: Social Services, Family Court Judges, CAFCASS conspire in abducting our children (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Appeals soar after secret courts are opened to public (victims-unite.net)
- The criminals in uniform – drug dealers and pervertors of justice in the police (victims-unite.net)
It’s a great relief that a select committee in the Commons is actually looking into child protection!
Fortunately, John was invited to give evidence today, Tuesday, 13th December 2011.
Whilst the focus was on ‘adoption’, he did make it clear that there are too many wrongful care decisions and that parents who oppose care orders virtually never win.
He also pointed out that the secret legal proceedings are not working and that these important decisions should follow the approach of caseworker conferences.
- In the Best Interest of the Ideology: the Child Protection System in England, by Florence Bellone (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Children ‘being wrongly adopted’ (bbc.co.uk)
- 1,000 children “wrongly” adopted every year (researchingreform.wordpress.com)
- British social workers pursue a harsh foreign policy (alisonsgypt.wordpress.com)
- The real scandal of our care system is still overlooked (alisonsgypt.wordpress.com)
- Social Workers ‘Sex Up Abuse Claims to Snatch Children for Adoption’ (alisonsgypt.wordpress.com)
Hemming threatened to name social workers in Parliament (in 2007) – maybe it’s time to realise the threat?Posted: June 8, 2011 | |
The Liberal Democrat Voice published here on 7th January 2007 that John Hemming MP alleged that social workers have committed a criminal offence – by preventing a baby from being breast fed.
In 2011 this is excactly what happened to The Stealing of Baby Harley.
Naming Social Workers to get them struck off seems to be necessary, since judges sanction their wrong-doings.
Or should judges be named? There is the request for an OUT THE JUDGES petition!
The walls of secrecy surrounding snatched children are creating a one-sided justice system, argues Christopher BookerPosted: May 29, 2011 | |
The real scandal hidden by gags is what goes on in family courts is another one of Christopher Booker’s excellent articles on a situation that is devastatingly shameful for all perpetrators and painful for all victims concerned.
The pace at which our petition The Secrecy in Family Courts should be lifted NOW is attracting page views and signatures illustrates clearly the public interest. And the comments do underline the feelings!
But, as usual, the innocent get punished and the criminals get rewarded. How sick can society be and pretend not to!?…
- The battle is on: between the Court of Public Opinion and the Private Courts of Family Law Judges (victims-unite.net)
- The family whose 5 children have been stolen is threatened with prison unless all references are removed from the web! (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Vicky saves her baby from clutches of social workers (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Bloggers as victims? They need to be gagged to protect child snatching from being shown up! (rm14.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Telegraph journalist criticised by high court judge (guardian.co.uk)
- Vicky Haigh saves her baby from the clutches of the social workers (alisonsgypt.wordpress.com)
- Wasting police time is a punishable offence. But “The police hunt is on for Vicky Haigh, though she is not a ‘missing person'” (victims-unite.net)
- Vicky flees the babysnatchers – and she’s not the first one (victims-unite.net)
- How much longer can Christopher Booker go on misleading readers? | George Monbiot (guardian.co.uk)