A 2-hour interview with Theo Chalmers of Edge Media TV gives a brilliant overview of the shortcomings of a system that needs overhauling badly.
On this blog post I have put a few bullet points together for each of the video parts.
- Forced Adoption and Total Secrecy in the Family Courts – an Edge Media Video (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- The Most Evil and Corrupt of all Child Snatching Cases in the UK (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Behind a wall of secrecy, parents who lost their children, are now in jail (victims-unite.net)
- Appeals soar after secret courts are opened to public (victims-unite.net)
- Children ‘being wrongly adopted’ (bbc.co.uk)
There is only one way to acknowledge John Hemming MP’s attempts to make a difference: bringing together
- his website and blog
- accounts by the mainstream media
- online echoes such as the Facebook Cause John Hemming for Justice Minister besides tweets with their references.
- Hello! (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com) – since John removed the gag so that Vicky Haigh and Doncaster Council can be named