How can it be right? How judges impose gagging orders to hide celebrity scandals and make life and death decisions about society’s most vulnerable in total secrecyPosted: January 28, 2012
The Secret Prisoners of the Court of Protection are John Hemming MP’s “pet topic”.
Here Sue Reid wrote about it on 22 April 2011 in the Daily Mail:
How can it be right? How judges impose gagging orders to hide celebrity scandals and make life and death decisions about society’s most vulnerable in total secrecy
But let’s face it: who knows about all the parents whose children were taken unlawfully and who have been put in prison, because they supposedly breached a ‘gagging order’???
And how many articles like this do we need, before things change???
- The Most Evil and Corrupt of all Child Snatching Cases in the UK (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Why are the Six Musa Children still with Haringey Council? (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- World Attention Focuses on UK Political Prisoners: Musa Family and Aviation Adventurer Maurice Kirk (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Court of protection should be open to public scrutiny, says leading judge (alisonsgypt.wordpress.com)
- Court of protection should be open to public scrutiny, says leading judge (guardian.co.uk)
There is only one way to acknowledge John Hemming MP’s attempts to make a difference: bringing together
- his website and blog
- accounts by the mainstream media
- online echoes such as the Facebook Cause John Hemming for Justice Minister besides tweets with their references.
- Hello! (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com) – since John removed the gag so that Vicky Haigh and Doncaster Council can be named