The walls of secrecy surrounding snatched children are creating a one-sided justice system, argues Christopher BookerPosted: May 29, 2011 | |
The real scandal hidden by gags is what goes on in family courts is another one of Christopher Booker’s excellent articles on a situation that is devastatingly shameful for all perpetrators and painful for all victims concerned.
The pace at which our petition The Secrecy in Family Courts should be lifted NOW is attracting page views and signatures illustrates clearly the public interest. And the comments do underline the feelings!
But, as usual, the innocent get punished and the criminals get rewarded. How sick can society be and pretend not to!?…
- The battle is on: between the Court of Public Opinion and the Private Courts of Family Law Judges (victims-unite.net)
- The family whose 5 children have been stolen is threatened with prison unless all references are removed from the web! (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Vicky saves her baby from clutches of social workers (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Bloggers as victims? They need to be gagged to protect child snatching from being shown up! (rm14.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Telegraph journalist criticised by high court judge (guardian.co.uk)
- Vicky Haigh saves her baby from the clutches of the social workers (alisonsgypt.wordpress.com)
- Wasting police time is a punishable offence. But “The police hunt is on for Vicky Haigh, though she is not a ‘missing person'” (victims-unite.net)
- Vicky flees the babysnatchers – and she’s not the first one (victims-unite.net)
- How much longer can Christopher Booker go on misleading readers? | George Monbiot (guardian.co.uk)