Our Joint Efforts
- taking all rights away from an individual
- so that any assets could be stolen.
- Petitioning Parliament
- Asking Mr Speaker for another MP if yours doesn’t support you
- Looking at a few cases together where the police is not investigating crimes due to their Memorandum of Understanding.
- he has helped formulate Petitions for Parliament so that the victim’s MP could submit it
- he has removed the gag so that Vicky Haigh and Doncaster Council could be named in public
- has made injunctions or privacy law ‘topical’
- has been admirable in terms of responding to emails and of generally offering support and advice.
- On behalf of your constituent: letter to Mike Freer MP with copy to PM and supportive MPs (mrebert.wordpress.com)
- John Hemming: the MP who outed Ryan Giggs in superinjunctions row (victims-unite.net)
- UK media and MP John Hemmings defy UK judges on privacy injunctions (dominicatimes.wordpress.com)
- Ryan Giggs named by MP over injunction (guardian.co.uk)
- John Hemming MP outed Doncaster Council over injunction; today the gag removed from Vicky was renewed for Liz (victims-unite.net)
- The right to know about wrongdoing in public life – that’s what John Hemming MP is defending (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- A Mum’s Campaign for Open Courts: The Secrecy of the Family Courts should be lifted NOW (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- MP names footballer in Parliament (bbc.co.uk)
- Re: the Office of the Prime Minister in Canada and White Collar Crimes in the UK (victims-unite.net)
- John Hemming MP casts doubt on Ofsted judgement (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Disabled man ‘under court protection’ evicted (independent.co.uk)
- Disabled man ‘under court protection’ evicted (victims-unite.net)